Dear Business Partners,
from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply. According to Art. 13 GDPR, we are committed to inform you as to how your employees' information is collected by us within the framework of our contractual relationship.
The conclusion and execution of the contract are without personal contact and thus without the processing of personal data not possible.
Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 b, 1 c and 1 f GDPR. Of course, as in the future, we will deal with personal data with care and confidence.
1. Purpose of processing the data, e.g. Name, telephone number, e-mail address is 1.1. the execution of the contract concluded with you.
- Order placement in individual cases
- Clarification of detailed questions
- Customer care
1.2. as well as the fulfillment of legal obligations, e.g
- Storage of tax-relevant documents
- Storage of business and commercial letters The personal data will be deleted as soon as we receive notice that the person concerned, is no longer the contact person responsible for us, or after termination of the contractual relationship with your company in compliance with the statutory retention periods.
2. Recipient of the personal data may be:
- other companies involved to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose of the contract.
The personal data of your employees will be used exclusively for the used and not transmitted to unauthorized third parties.
3. The employees concerned have the right
- to receive information about the data stored by us;
- to correct incorrect data;
- under certain conditions delete their data or in the processing restrict the right to object to the processing, as
- the right to data portability.
4. We can be reached by mail under the address:
Eurocom Handels GmbH
or by e-mail under firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The persons concerned also have the right of appeal to a Data Protection Inspectorate.